About this article
This article explains how to set up the SharePoint Content Connector from the Admin Center in Templafy in order to surface and access SharePoint assets (slides, slide elements, text elements, email elements, images, and PDFs) directly from within Templafy Library.
Installation steps required are mentioned in the following sections of this article:
What is the SharePoint Content Connector?
Templafy Sharepoint Content Connector can connect directly to different SharePoint sites (and their respective Libraries) in order to display the desired static asset to the end-user within the Templafy Library. These static assets will be then maintained within SharePoint and surfaced/accessible within the Templafy Library (in Microsoft Office, Teams, Google Workspace, and more).
How to configure the SharePoint Content Connector?
- Go to
- Go to
- Search for
+to proceed with the configuration
- Fill out the required fields
Azure Active Directory Tenant ID- can be found in the Azure Admin Portal dashboard under the overview section
- Set up the Library connection
- Pick an
Asset typefrom the drop-down
- Provide a name to the asset library - this name will be displayed to end-users in Templafy Library. we recommend always adding the name "SharePoint" as it will be easier for your users to distinguish the libraries they have access to
Findto get the available Libraries from SharePoint (or enter a Drive ID manually)
- Search for the desired SharePoint site to access the SharePoint document Libraries (Drive ID) accessible on that site
Use Drive IDto select the desired SharePoint document library
- Optionally, you can add additional libraries following the above step, click on
+ Add Library connection, or click on the ellipsis menu next to the Library and click
- For this step, you will need to grant Templafy the following permissions. More information about these permissions can be found here.
- Pick an
The Templafy Library should now display the same content that is on your Sharepoint Site: the Library icon will reflect the asset type.