The Papirfly Content Connector uses Templafy's custom content connector to access Papirfly DAM content.
Configuring the Papirfly Content Connector
- Retreive your NodeID (The Id of your root node)
- Create a Client Id and Client secret - created from the Papirfly Portal OAuth setup page. The client must support client_credentials grant type and must be bound to a user account. The access rights of this user account determines what content the Templafy integration displays to all users
Contact Papirfly support for assistance with the above.
- Follow the instructions for the Custom Content Connector here
- The Base URL is https://SITE/api/utils/templafy/NODEID where SITE is the Papirfly site domain and NODEID is the id of the root node
The Papirfly Content Connector supports the below content types
|Library Asset Type||Content support||Content Preview|
|Slides||pptx||Not yet supported|
|Slide Element||pptx||Not yet supported|
Features not yet supported
- Text Elements and Email Elements are both docx format. The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between them
- Slides and Slide Elements are both pptx format. The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between them
- Authentication: The integration uses client_credentials, linked to a single user in Papirfly. User-based authentication to display content for each user on Templafy isn't yet supported
Please sign in to leave a comment.