The Papirfly Content Connector uses Templafy's custom content connector to access Papirfly DAM content.
How to configure the Papirfly Content Connector?
- In Templafy, follow the instructions for the Custom Content Connector here
- The Base URL is https://SITE/api/utils/templafy/NODEID where SITE is the Papirfly site domain and NODEID is the id of the root node
- The Client Id and Client Secret is created from the Portal OAuth setup page. The client must support client_credentials grant type and must be bound to a user account, the access rights of this user account determine what content the Templafy integration will display to all users
The Papirfly Content Connector supports the below content types
|Library Asset Type||Content support||Content Preview|
|Slides||pptx||Not yet supported|
|Slide Element||pptx||Not yet supported|
Features not yet supported
- Text Elements and Email Elements are both docx format. The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between them
- Slides and Slide Elements are both pptx format. The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between them
- Authentication: The integration uses client_credentials, linked to a single user in Papirfly. User-based authentication to display content for each user on Templafy isn't yet supported