The Pitchly Content Connector uses Templafy's custom content connector. Please find the configuration instructions here.
How to configure the Papirfly Content Connector?
- In Templafy, follow the instructions for the Custom Content Connector here.
- The Base URL should always be: https://v2.pitchly.net/
- In Pitchly, follow the instructions to create an API key set here. This key set should be from an Admin account with access rights to the information Templafy should make visible to all users. Thus, user-based authentication to display content for each user on Templafy isn't yet supported.
- In Pitchly, the configuration should look like this:
- In Templafy, the configuration should look like this:
Note: Please ensure the Name you set doesn't include special characters e.g. Pitchly Images & Media
Features not yet supported
- Text Elements and Email Elements are both docx format. The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between them.
- Slides and Slide Elements are both pptx format. The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between them
- The integration isn't currently able to distinguish between images and slides.
Please sign in to leave a comment.