Submit a request.
3. From the drop down list select Something not working? - submit a support case to Templafy Support after which you will be presented with the request form required to be filled out. A description of each field is explained in the table below.
4. If you have any attachments, such as screenshots , videos, documents or email threads (.msg files) which can help the support team understand your issue, you can attach them to the ticket.
5. Once you have filled out the form, click on the
If you are logged in as a Templafy Knowledge Base user, you will also be presented with the below screen which shows shows your submission.
6. You will receive an email confirmation that your request has been submitted. It will also include your ticket number.
That's it! By following these steps, you will be able to submit a support ticket to Templafy Support.
Request form fields and description
|Request form field
|Your email address
Use your organizational email address here. This will ensure further correspondence will be sent to this email address and will ensure your support requests are correctly routed.
This field is only available if you are signed in to the Knowledge base. Signed in requesters can copy (CC) additional users as part of the submission. Copied users receive email confirmation of ticket and subsequent ticket update notifications.
Selecting the type of user which best describes you from a drop down list.
If you select Partner, you will be presented with a drop down list of Templafy partners.
If you select Other, you will be presented with a text box to manually enter a user type.
||A few words to emphasize the request. The subject will form part of subsequent communication exchanges.
The subject field is clever, it will take key words and provide a list of suggested articles from our Knowledge Base. You might find answers to your request from here.
This text field allows you to provide details of your support request. Details include but are not limited to.
- Detailed description of the problem
- Reproduction steps
- Error messages (Windows, Office or Templafy)
- Number of affected users
|Select the severity level
||Select the severity level which you believe best matches the details of the problem described. Please note that after evaluating your support request, we may alter the severity level. The change will be communicated in the ticket.
Additional files can be added to the request before submitting. Example file types include but are not limited to.
- Zip files
Email threads (.msg files on Windows and .eml files on Mac)
Steps to upload email threads as attachments
There may be times when you are submitting a support request where it is beneficial to attach an email thread. Following the below steps will allow you to achieve this:
1. Select the email from your email application.
2. Drag the email to your desktop after which you will see a .msg file being created on a Windows device and an .eml file on a Mac device.
3. In the support request form, navigate to Attachments.
4. Upload the .msg or .eml file.
Add file and select the file from the window.
- Drag and drop the .msg or .eml file onto the attachment