About this article
This article is a high-level overview of the dynamic capabilities available for PowerPoint presentations. This includes dynamics for presentations, slides, and slide elements. Dynamic presentations for PowerPoint are built in the Master View and/or the Normal View in Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows:
- Master view: dynamics will need to be created on shapes in the Master view and will not be editable by the end-user after the creation of the presentation.
- Normal view: dynamics will need to be created on shapes in the Normal view and will be editable by the end-user after the creation of the presentation.
Dynamic text insertion
- Insertion of text from data sources/resources
- Insertion of text from User profile info/selection
- Insertion of text from response form
- Insertion of text from external systems
- Repeating rows and content blocks
Dynamic image insertion
- Insertion of image
Dynamic slides insertion
- Insertion of static slide(s) from the Slides Library
Dynamic presentation configurations
- Configure proofing language
- Set document name
- Set document properties
- Set custom document properties
- Set custom XML values
- Update document with Document Content Updater
- Apply color theme
Article is closed for comments.