About this article
In this article, we will explain what Dynamics Metadata contains in terms of functionality, as well as the use cases that will be solved using this package.
- Dynamic functionalities included
- Main use cases
- Dynamics Metadata
- Common document types
- Other available Dynamics packages
Dynamic functionalities included
Main use cases
- Document management and governance
- Supporting document security processes across the company
- Author management of documents
Ensure compliant metadata information in all business content across the organization
- Populate metadata automatically in every document created across the business.
- Apply custom XML from other systems into the templates.
- Prefill metadata from other systems like Sharepoint and DMS applications.
- Set default DLP classifications to every document created.
Common document types
- Documents needing advanced security standards
- Documents stored in management systems
Other available Dynamics packages
- Dynamics Templates: inject user, brand, and compliance information into the skeleton template
- Dynamics Compile: inject content and slides to create full documents and presentations
Article is closed for comments.