About this article
In this article, we will explain what Dynamics Templates contains in terms of functionality, as well as the use cases that will be solved using this package.
- Dynamic functionality included
- Main use cases
- Dynamics Templates
- Common document types
- Other available Dynamics packages
Dynamic functionalities included
Main use cases
- Decreasing the number of templates from hundreds to only a couple of dynamic ones.
- Brand and visual identity management and activation.
- Personalization of the templates.
Automatically individualized and branded templates
- Reduce the number of templates by using base templates with dynamic content fields.
- No IT expertise required for the maintenance and rollout of real-time updates.
- Ensure compliance through centralized control over addresses, logos, document classification, and disclaimers.
Common document types
- Company branded blank document
Other available Dynamics packages
- Dynamics Compile: inject content and slides to create full documents and presentations
- Dynamics Metadata: inject default and custom metadata information into templates