About this article
In this article, we will explain what Dynamics Compile contains in terms of functionality, as well as the use cases that will be solved using this package.
- Dynamics functionalities included
- Main use cases
- Dynamics Compile for presentations
- Dynamics Compile for documents
- Common document types
- Other available Dynamics packages
Dynamics functionalities included
Main use cases
- Automating the compiling complex and repetitive documents
- Full automation of mass-produced documents
Dynamics Compile for presentations
Automate the building of complex documents like sales quotes, contracts, and quarterly reports
- Dynamically compile PowerPoint presentations using gating questions and user profile information.
- Integrate access to template library and automatically pull data into documents from other systems e.g. DMS and CRM.
- Centrally update and maintain dynamic slides and slide collections used across company presentations.
Dynamics Compile for documents
Automate the building of complex documents like contracts or quarterly reports
- Automate the building of complex documents like sales quotes, contracts, and quarterly reports.
- Integrate and pull data automatically into documents from other systems e.g. DMS and CRM.
- Update and maintain document content dynamically in templates.
Common document types
- Employee contract
- Project proposals
Other available Dynamics packages
- Dynamics Templates: inject user, brand, and compliance information into the skeleton template
- Dynamics Metadata: inject default and custom metadata information into templates
Article is closed for comments.