About this article
In the article, we will explain how the Templafy Library works in Excel.
How to use the Library in Excel?
Creating a new presentation
- Open Excel
- Select the desired option in the
- Create blank spreadsheet (highlighted in red): will open the blank spreadsheet set by your administrator
- Compose a new
TenantNamespreadsheet (highlighted in green) : will open the template creation flow which will allow you to find all spreadsheets uploaded by your administrator in the Spreadsheets library
Users also have the option to create a blank spreadsheet or open the template creation flow inside Excel via the
Find templatebuttons in their ribbon.
Lastly, it is also possible to create a new spreadsheet from the Library pane by clicking on
- Click on the Templafy icon in the Home tab or in the Templafy tab
- The Excel Library is opened with the different assets, made available by your Templafy administrator(s)
- Click on an image to insert it
|Images: insert an image on your active slide, or in your selected placeholder/shape|
- Create a spreadsheet with "Compose a