About this article
In the article, we will explain how the Templafy Library works in Word.
How to use the Library in Word?
Creating a new document
- Open Word
- Select the desired option in the
- Create blank document (highlighted in red): will open the blank document set by your administrator
- Compose a new
TenantNamedocument (highlighted in green) : will open the template creation flow which will allow you to find all documents uploaded by your administrator in the Documents Library
Users also have the option to create a blank document or open the template creation flow inside Word via the
Find template buttons in their ribbon.
Lastly, it is also possible to create a new document from the Library pane by clicking on
- Click on the Templafy icon in the Home tab or in the Templafy tab
- The Word Library is opened with the different assets, made available by your Templafy administrator(s)
- Click on an asset to insert it as explained below
|Text elements: insert a text element in your active document|
|Images: insert an image in your active document, or in your selected shape|
- Create a document with "Compose a
- Insert a text element and an image