About this article
In the article, we will explain how the Templafy Library works in Outlook.
How to use the Library in Outlook?
- Open Outlook
- Create a new email
- Or reply to/forward an email in the pop-out window
- Create a new appointment
- Click on the Templafy icon in the Message/Appointment tab
- The Outlook Library is opened with the different assets, made available by your Templafy administrator(s)
|Email elements: insert an email element within your active email|
|Images: insert an image within your active email|
|PDFs: attach a PDF to your active email|
|Links: insert a link in your active email|
As Templafy Library for Outlook is only available in the pop-out window, and not in the reading pane, you might enhance your experience by turning on a setting from Outlook that will automatically pop-out your emails in a new window when replying to or forwarding an email.
- Select File > Options
- Select Mail, then scroll down to the Replies and forwards section
- Check the "Open replies and forwards in a new window" checkbox
- Click OK