About this article
In the article, we will explain how the Templafy Library works in PowerPoint.
How to use the Library in PowerPoint?
Creating a new presentation
- Open PowerPoint
- Select the desired option in the
- Create blank presentation (highlighted in red): will open the blank presentation set by your administrator
- Compose a new
TenantNamepresentation (highlighted in green) : will open the template creation flow which will allow you to find all presentations uploaded by your administrator in the Presentations Library
Users also have the option to create a blank presentation or open the template creation flow inside PowerPoint via the
Find template buttons in their ribbon.
Lastly, it is also possible to create a new presentation from the Library pane by clicking on
- Click on the Templafy icon in the Home tab or in the Templafy tab
- The PowerPoint Library is opened with the different assets, made available by your Templafy administrator(s)
- Click on an asset to insert it as explained below
|Slides: insert a slide or a slide collection in your active presentation
|Slide elements: insert a slide element on your active slide
|Images: insert an image on your active slide, or in your selected placeholder/shape
- Create a presentation with "Compose a
- Insert a slide and an image