About this article
This article offers a high-level explanation of what the Templafy - Teams integration consists of.
Sections in this article:
- What is the Templafy - Teams integration?
- The technical enablement of the Templafy Teams integration
What is the Templafy - Teams integration?
Templafy integrates with the organization's Teams platform in order to provide its employees the ability to:
Access to the correct business document/presentation templates directly from any Team's channel, group, and individual chats. This allows the users to start their document creation flow from Templafy directly inside Teams and have direct access to the Templafy Library where the organization's templates reside.
Automate the document assembly process fully (or partially), to ensure that documents are created with the correct metadata, personal and contextual information.
Save back the documents and presentations into the same Teams' access point with the correct metadata information for data compliance across all systems.
The technical enablement of the Templafy Teams integration
In short, in order to have a fully functioning Templafy - Microsoft Teams integration, there are three main things that need to be accomplished:
- Configuring the Teams App Connector on the Templafy Tenant. This is done by the Organization's Templafy Admin.
- Uploading of the Templafy Teams app in the Teams App Catalog. This is done by the Organization's Office 365 or Teams Admin in the Teams Admin Center.
- Adding the App from the Teams App Catalog directly into the Teams program specifically on a channel or chat. This is done individually by the end-user.