About this article
This article offers a high-level explanation of what the Templafy SharePoint integration consists of.
Sections in this article:
- What is the Templafy - SharePoint integration?
- The technical enablement of the Templafy SharePoint integration
What is the Templafy - SharePoint integration?
Templafy integrates with the organization's SharePoint sites in order to:
Access the correct business document templates directly from any SharePoint site which allow users to start their document creation flow from Templafy directly inside SharePoint and have direct access to the Templafy Library where the organization's templates reside
Automate the document assembly process fully (or partially), to ensure that documents are created with the correct metadata, personal and contextual information
Surface and access SharePoint assets (slides, slide elements, text elements, email elements, images, and PDFs) directly from within Templafy Library to insert the desired asset into the document, presentation, or spreadsheet.
- Save back the documents and presentations into the same SharePoint access point with the correct metadata information for data compliance across all systems
The technical enablement of the Templafy SharePoint integration
In order to enable and configure this integration on Templafy, the organization's Templafy Admin must do two things:
- Configure the Templafy SharePoint App Connector in the Templafy Admin Center and deploy the app in the SharePoint admin center to all sites automatically or individually in specific sites.
- Configure the Templafy SharePoint Content Connector in Templafy Admin Center to provide employees with direct access to SharePoint assets.