About this article
This article offers a high-level explanation of what the Templafy Salesforce integration consists of.
What is the Templafy - Salesforce integration?
Templafy can integrate with your Salesforce environment in order to:
- Launch/activate the Templafy template library directly from any section in Salesforce being an opportunity, account, etc, so that effectively Templafy is embedded into the workflow when starting the document creation flow from Salesforce.
- Automate the document assembly fully (or partially) with the correct account, opportunity, or any other Salesforce object's information.
- Save back to Salesforce the document under the correct account or place you want the document to be saved back.
This means that with this integration your employees can have the same coherent workflow and improved end-user experience across all your applications, including Salesforce.
The technical enablement of the Templafy Salesforce integration
In order to enable and configure this full integration on Templafy, the organization's Templafy Admin must do three things:
- Configure the Salesforce App connector that allows Templafy to be launched directly from within the Salesforce interface. More information on this configuration here: How to configure Salesforce Integration with an App Connector?
- Configure the Salesforce Data connector that allows Templafy to pull information from Salesforce objects which can and will be used in Dynamic templates. When this is configured, an external data source in the Templafy Admin center will be created with the Salesforce's objects' information which can then be referenced in the template configuration process. More information on this configuration here: How to setup Salesforce as a Data Connector?
- Configure the Salesforce Delivery connector that allows Templafy to save the document back into your desire place of choice in Salesforce. More information on this configuration here: How to configure Salesforce with a Delivery Connector?