About this article
This article offers a high-level explanation of what the Templafy Google Workspace integration consists of.
What is the Templafy - Google Workspace integration?
Templafy can integrate with the organization's Google Workspace platform in order to provide its employees the ability to:
- Launch/activate the Templafy template Library directly from within Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, as well as from any web page using the Templafy extension.
- Access Templafy asset Library directly from within Google Docs, and Google Slides to insert the desired asset into the document (text elements, images, and other content connectors).
- Save the document back to Google Drive no matter where the document creation flow started from.
The technical enablement of the Templafy Google Workspace integration
In order to enable and configure this full integration on Templafy, the organization's Templafy Admin must do 4 things:
- Configure the SSO for the Google Workspace that allows the end-users to sign into their Templafy tenant seamlessly. More on this configuration here: How to set up SSO with Google Workspace?
- Configure the Google Workspace App connector that allows Templafy to be launched directly from within Google. More information on this configuration here: How to configure Google Integration with an App Connector?
- Configure the Templafy Library Task Pane add-on that allows Templafy to present assets to the user within Google Docs and Google Slides. More on this configuration here: How to configure the Templafy Library Task pane in Google Docs, and Slides?
- Configure the Google Worskapce Delivery connector that allows Templafy to save the document back into your desired place of choice in Google Drive. More information on this configuration here: How to configure Google with a Delivery Connector?