About this article
In this article, we will explain how to manage Space owners.
What is a Space owner?
Space owners manage all admins and other owners in the Space where they are Space owners. Space owners ensure that the right people have access to manage and publish content in the space. Owners can also add and remove members within their space.
How to manage Space owners?
Managing Space owners as a Tenant owner
- Navigate to the Spaces section in the Admin Center
- Select the Space in which you wish to manage owners
- Click on
- Add or remove the required owner by clicking on the arrows appearing while hovering a user
Managing Space owners as a Space owner
- Navigate to the Members tab in your Space
- Click on the ellipsis menu (three-dotted icon)
- Click on
- Add or remove the required owner
Who can become a space owner?
Space ownership can be given to all 3 existing user access types in Templafy: tenant owner, tenant admin, and tenant user. The main difference will rely on what actions they can perform outside of the Space.
Tenant owner as a Space owner
A tenant owner will have access to all Admin areas, including the Spaces tab in order to create and manage all Spaces, as well as the Space(s) he is owning:
Tenant admin as a Space owner
A tenant admin will have access to all Admin areas, but the Spaces tab, as well as the Space(s) he is owning:
Tenant user as a Space owner
A tenant user will only have access to the Space(s) he is owning:
Article is closed for comments.