About this article
This article will explain what standard and system generated data sources are and which ones will be available in the Admin Center.
- What is the difference between a standard and a system data source?
- Which standard and system generated data sources are available in the Admin Center?
What is the difference between a standard and a system data source?
Both the standard and the system generated data sources will be add to the tenant in the Resources tab upon tenant creation. These data sources are meant to support owners and admins to set up their data sources in the best possible way, and both allow the creation of items within them.
- A system data source cannot be deleted and contains a specific structure (schema fields) that cannot be edited. Each system data sources serves a specific purpose within Templafy which will be specified in the individual articles available below.
- A standard data sources can be deleted and its structure (schema fields) can be edited. Standard data sources are meant to guide owners and admins to easily input the necessary items within the data sources.
Which standard and system generated data sources are available in the Admin Center?
When navigating into the Resources tab of the Admin Center, one will be able to access the standard and system data sources.
Standard data sources
- Areas: Areas that you operate in.
- Continents: Continents that you operate in.
- Departments: The different divisions in your organization.
- LegalEntities: The individual legal entities associated with your organization.
- Logos: Logo(s) including positioning.
- Disclaimers: Legal statements to be added to various internal/external documents.
- Countries: Countries that you operate in.
- Cities: Cities that you operate in.
- Offices: Office(s) location and contact information.
- OfficesDepartments: The different divisions in your organization in each office.
- SignOffs: Concluding phrases, e.g. “Sincerely”, to use in documents or email signatures.
System data sources
- Color themes: Standardized color(s) used in organizational documents.
- Fonts: Ensure that all previews are using the right font.
- Languages: Preview the languages that were added under More Options.
- Translations: Translations of commonly used phrases/words used in your organization.