About this article
This article will explain how to distribute the Check, ProductivityPlus, and Email Signature modules to a targeted group of users.
- Tenant Owner access in Templafy tenant
- Templafy Desktop installed on end-users' PCs
- Check, ProductivityPlus, or Email Signature module(s) enabled
How to target distribution of Check, ProductivityPlus, or Email Signature modules
- Navigate to the
- Find the activated module you want to distribute, and click on
- Add or remove the required users or user groups by clicking on the arrows appearing while hovering a user/user group
- Modules can be distributed to an existing user or user group
- Users or user groups must be added; If no selections are made, no users will receive the add-in.
- Adding a user group or editing a user group assigned to a module will be refreshed hourly. After the refresh takes place, end-users will receive the correct add-ins with the next Templafy Desktop update.
- Adding or removing individual users assigned to modules will be instant. End-users will receive the correct add-ins with the next Templafy update.
- The ability to target distribution applies to Check, ProductivityPlus, and Email Signature VSTO add-ins only
- Server Mode is not supported
Article is closed for comments.