About this article
In the article, we will explain what the Text elements Library is and how it works for an end-user.
What is the Text elements Library?
The Text elements Library works in Microsoft Word and allows you to easily insert text elements, made available by your Templafy administrator(s), in your active document.
How does it work?
- Place your cursor where you would like the text element to be inserted
- Open the Templafy Library
- Go in the Text elements tab
- Click on the text element you would like to insert
- The selected text element is inserted in your active document