About this article
In the article, we will explain what the Email elements Library is and how it works for an end-user.
What is the Email elements Library?
The Email elements Library works in Microsoft Outlook and allows you to easily insert email elements, made available by your Templafy administrator(s), in your active email. The Email elements Library in Outlook will only be available in the pop-out window.
How does it work?
- Click on the Templafy icon in the Message/Appointment tab
- Open the Templafy Library
- Place your cursor where you would like the email element to be inserted
- Go in the Email elements tab
- Click on the email element you would like to insert
- The selected email element is inserted in your active email
Article is closed for comments.