About this article
This article will explain ProductivityPlus Settings
How to access the settings?
- In the tools or colors pane, click on the ellipsis menu
- Click on Settings
What are the available settings?
- Show Tools Pane: enable/disable the tools pane from automatically open up when starting PowerPoint
- Think-cell Alignment Compatibility: enable/disable the think-cell alignment tools
- Defaults: edit the default behavior of arrow styles, outline dash styles, and the gap used for Stack and Distribute features
- Ribbon Configuration: edit the configuration of the ribbon as well as the productivity tools location.
- Show Colors Pane: enable/disable the colors pane from automatically open up when starting PowerPoint
- Show theme colors: enable/disable the theme colors to appear in the color pane
- Show shades of the theme colors: enable/disable the shades of the theme colors to appear in the color pane