About this article
In this article, we will explain how to reprocess assets/templates (files) in the different Libraries.
What can I reprocess?
It is possible to reprocess:
- All Assets/Templates, except links
How do I reprocess a file?
To reprocess a file in a library:
- Navigate to the desired library (documents, presentations, spreadsheets, text elements, images...)
- Click the Asset/Template you would like to reprocess.
- Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots)
- Select "Reprocess"
- The Asset/Template will begin the reprocessing process.
Why would I reprocess a file?
- You might want to reprocess an Asset/Template if:
- It failed processing in the first place because of an error in the backend, this could for example be a bug in our system, then when it is fixed, you would reprocess the file.
- The previews are not generating for Slides/Presentations, reprocessing can fix this issue.