About this article
This article provides step-by-step instructions to implement Templafy's Client-Hosted Email Signature Server solution.
- Configure Certificates
- Configure access to mailboxes
- Configure a new Email Signature Server in Kubernetes
- Configure Templafy for Email Signature Server
- Configure Microsoft 365 Exchange to use Email Signature Server
1. Configure Certificates
A self-signed certificate set is generated to encrypt the communication channels between the Templafy Email Signature Server and the Microsoft 365 Exchange Online subscription.
2. Configure access to mailboxes
Emails that have been processed by the Email Signature Server, and a signature was appended, also get the signature appended to the e-mail in the Sent Items folder by the Email Signature Server using Graph API.
3. Configure a new Email Signature Server in Kubernetes
Our Email Signature Server is delivered as a Docker container image, this needs to be deployed to the customer's subscription using Azure Kubernetes Services.
4. Configure Templafy for Email Signature Server
In the Templafy Admin center, configure the html email signatures that will be applied to the emails sent by the users of the organization, add the Shared Access Signature URL, and have users follow the onboarding flow to set up their user profiles.
5. Configure Microsoft 365 Exchange to use Email Signature Server
Set up mail connectors and mail rules in the Exchange Online Admin center that will route emails to the Email Signature Server cluster.