About this article
This article guides you through the process of updating files and file-related information in Templafy Library.
How to update files in Libraries?
As an Admin, there are two different types of update that can be conducted:
- Updating the file information (name, description, and tags)
- Updating/Replacing the file itself
How to update the file information?
- Navigate to the Library were the file is located
- Select the file that would you like to edit
- Make your edits in the side pane
How to update/replace a file?
- Navigate to the Library where the file is located
- Select the file that would you like to update/replace
- In the side pane, hit
- Conduct your changes in the Office Application
- Save your file in the Office Application
- Return to the Admin Center and to the Library from where you started
- In the side pane, in the three dots menu, select
- Your file has been replaced with the new version