About this article
In the Email signature tab in the Admin Center, owners and admins can access a variety of settings applicable to email signatures.
How to access the settings?
- Go to the Admin Center of your Templafy tenant
- Navigate to the
- Click on the
More Optionsellipsis menu in the top right corner
- Click on
Which settings are available?
The settings of email signature are divided into different tabs: General, Synchronization, and Email Providers.
In the general tab, you will be able to access the following settings:
Email Domains: define the list of email domains for which to generate email signatures.
Internal Recipient Domains*: define the list of email domains that are considered internal email domains.
Notifications: send an email notification to users when their profile requires an update.
Email font settings*: set the desired email font body for Email Signature VSTO add-in (PC).
Default Microsoft Information Protection*: provide the least sensitive AIP label to prevent the MIP picker from triggering for Outlook users.
- Get the latest synchronization events or synchronize manually to refresh email signatures for all users.
Specify the email provider for your target domains.
- Provide the Shared Access Signature (SAS) URI link to the blob container for the cluster implementation.
- Enable Outlook Web app add-in support. Users will be able to access their Templafy Email Signatures from Outlook Online.
- Provide the service account settings JSON string.