About this article
This article will detail how to trace the changes that have been made to the individual signatures in the Admin Center. This is to mitigate the risk of any misconfiguration within the email signature and give admins complete transparency of any changes.
What are the activities logged in Email Signatures?
The below activities performed in the Email Signature will be displayed along with the author of the activity and the date/time of the change.
- An Email signature part was created, activated, deactivated, duplicated, reordered, deleted, or its HTML has been edited.
- The configuration of an email signature part was updated: the email signature part was renamed, the “Target audience” / “Used for” / “Valid from/to” was edited
- The users or user groups targeted for an email signature part was edited: a user was added or removed, a user group was added or removed, a user profile filter was added or removed
- A domain was added or removed on the signature part
- Domains and internal domains were added or removed
- Notifications were enabled or disabled
- A synchronization was performed
- The email provider was changed Google / Microsoft Office
- Service Account Settings were added or removed
- A SAS link was added or removed
- The Outlook web add-in was enabled or disabled
- The Default MIP Label was added or removed
- The font was changed for New emails
- The font was changed for Reply/Forward emails
How to access the Email Signature activity log?
- Navigate to the Admin Center of your Templafy tenant
- Navigate to the Email Signatures tab
- Click on the
More optionsellipsis menu in the top right corner
- Click on the